Minutes of Meeting in Wade Street Church on Monday 11th December 2017. 8pm
Present, I Jackson.(Chair) A Thompson, R Hartley, KV Wasdell, R, Henshaw
Apologies for Absence – B Pretty, D Bathurst, D Dixon, J Adams, D James, R Hockney,
P Martin, A Hutchinson, M Frayn, P Mullarchey
1. Abellio had taken over the franchise and despite the appalling conditions over the weekend had apparently run a satisfactory service. It was agreed that we should invite the Route Manager, David Whitley, to the next meeting.
2. It was agreed that the Michael Fabricant meeting should become annual and D Dixon should attempt to set one up in January. Agreed that a meeting with Andy Street would be useful but that this would best be organised through Michael Fabricant. We should also discuss a follow up with Staffs County Council, again to be agreed through Michael. Meeting would probably be on Friday again.
3. Latest volume figures were again most encouraging with Lichfield Trent Valley up to 1,206,055 with transfer passengers.
4. David had queried the completion of the LTV lifts and had been assured by Francis Thomas of London Midland that they would be completed by 2019.
5. Membership had increased to 42 and the cash balance was £735.73.
6. Next meeting 8th January 2018, probably same venue – to be confirmed ( subsequently changed to Kings Head Pub Lichfield).